The Refuge Cosmique situated at 3613 metres is open throughout the summer months with 148 beds and has 10 beds available throughout the winter.
Thirty minutes from the Aiguille du Midi, it is a frequently used hut in the Mont Blanc massif. Reservation for the Refuge des Cosmiques can be made by telephone only.
Accommodation can be booked on a half-board or breakfast only basis. Blankets are provided in both the winter and the summer months but for hygiene reasons you should bring your own sheet or sleeping bag liner. You are allowed to bivouac nearby.
Please enquire directly with the refuge for this season's prices and opening/closing dates.
- Aiguille du Midi
More Chamonix Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches