Popular ski passes
There are three main types of 'Chamonix Ski Area' passes: the Mont-Blanc Unlimited (MBU) is a full area pass, including neighbouring resorts; the Chamonix Le Pass (CLP) is a local area pass suited to beginners and short breaks; the Rapid Card is a prepaid, pay-as-you-go, non-consecutive, multi-day loyalty pass. The most popular ski passes are the 6-day Mont Blanc Unlimited ones, which are suitable for most visitors to Chamonix.
|Chamonix Mont-Blanc Unlimited Ski Pass 2019/20|
6 Days: €327
|Child / Senior
5-14 yrs / 65-79 yrs
6 Days: €278.00
6 Days: €1013.80
How to buy ski passes
You can buy your pass online but if you are planning on having lessons, then it is also worth checking with your ski school beforehand to be sure that you buy the correct pass for your classes.
Read our separate page for Summer Lift Pass Prices.
- Deals & discounted ski passes in Chamonix
- Free ski passes in Chamonix
- Mont-Blanc Unlimited (MBU) ski passes
- Chamonix Le Pass (CLP) ski passes
- Booking cable car time slots
- Cross-country ski passes in Chamonix
- Other passes in Chamonix
- Annual & season passes in Chamonix
- Ski season dates in Chamonix
- How much does Chamonix ski pass insurance cost?
- How much are beginner ski passes in Chamonix?
- How much are family ski passes in Chamonix?