Chamonix is one of the oldest and most legendary ski areas in the world with around 150km of pistes spread over several different resorts and what is perhaps the most famous backcountry terrain on the globe: the Mont Blanc massif. This ensures that buying a Chamonix lift pass is money well spent! We've compiled the ultimate guide with everything you need to know about Chamonix ski passes, including prices, discounts and deals, so read on to pick the perfect pass for you.
To start with, be aware there are two main types of skipass to choose from:
- Chamonix Le Pass pass - the cheaper, local area pass, offering access to the three main Chamonix Valley ski areas; suitable for beginners
- Mont Blanc Unlimited pass - whole area pass, offering unlimited access to the Chamonix Valley and beyond
In our experience, most people visiting Chamonix stay for a week, which means that 6-day ski passes are the top choice among skiers and snowboarders who want to enjoy our mountain playground.
To qualify for the prices shown, you must buy your passes online at least one day in advance.
|Chamonix 6-Day Ski Pass Prices Winter 2021/22|
|Cheapest Lift Pass||Biggest Lift Pass|
|Chamonix Le Pass
Adult (15-64 yrs)
6 Days from €292
|Mont Blanc Unlimited
Adult (15-64 yrs)
6 Days from €345
- How much are ski passes in Chamonix?
- Deals & discounted ski passes in Chamonix
- Free ski passes in Chamonix
- Mont-Blanc Unlimited ski pass price list
- Chamonix Le Pass ski pass price list
- Pedestrian passes in Chamonix
- Cross-country ski passes in Chamonix
- Other passes in Chamonix
- Annual & season passes in Chamonix
- Ski season dates in Chamonix
- Where to buy ski passes in Chamonix
- How ski passes work in Chamonix
- More inspiration...