Relaxing on a train with friends or family, scenery gliding by as your ski resort gets ever closer is a great way to travel – a way to make the journey feel like it’s part of the holiday. There’s more legroom than flying or driving and you can get up and walk down to the café bar. As well as buying a meal and drinks on board, you can also bring your own food and drink and create your own picnic. You can chat with friends, play games, read, watch films, work, snooze – the train journey is time to do stuff you enjoy on your way to Chamonix.
This complete guide has all the information you need to decide whether you should come to Chamonix by train, including all the steps you need to take to hit the slopes full steam ahead.
- Nearest train station to Chamonix
- Journey time to Chamonix by train
- Train prices to Chamonix
- Travelling by train in France
- London to Chamonix by train
- From Geneva to Chamonix by train
- Booking train tickets to Chamonix
- Luggage & sports equipment on trains to Chamonix
- Montenvers Train & other tourist services
- Tramway du Mont Blanc
- More inspiration...