'Twas the night before Christmas...' and Chamonix was anything but quiet. Live music, light shows and performers will walk the streets of Chamonix.
Gather in the centre of town for the annual Christmas parade; musicians, performers, dancers and clowns make their way through the streets for the arrival of Father Christmas.
A chaotic, magical and exciting experience for all ages.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020