If you think there’s nothing more to Chamonix than skiing and snowboarding, think again. In fact, if all you do while you’re here is head up the hill every day then there’s a whole world of fun that you’re missing out on.
Here's a list of our favourite things to do away from the ski slopes. From adventure to good living, there's something for everyone.
More Chamonix Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Snowiest week of the season in Chamonix
- Chamonix in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do