If you think there’s nothing more to Chamonix than skiing and snowboarding, think again. In fact, if all you do while you’re here is head up the hill every day then there’s a whole world of fun that you’re missing out on.
Here's a list of our favourite things to do away from the ski slopes. From adventure to good living, there's something for everyone.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020