Situated in the Chamonix-Palace in the centre of town, this museum hosts a permanent collection & temporary exhibitions throughout the year.
Open every day in July & August from 10:00-13:00 and 14:00-18:00, open in school holidays every day except Tuesday in the afternoons.
Adults €5.50 (€4 with a guest card or for seniors and resident card holders), Children €2.00, Under-12 Free.
Closed on Christmas Day, 1st January and 1st May.
You can buy also an annual museum pass for all the Chamonix museums for 11.00 euros which allows you unlimited access for 1 year.
- Disabled access
- 89 Avenue Michel Croz
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020