© La Folie Douce | CHX
La Folie Douce Hotels first opened in 1981 and quickly became THE place to be for après-ski on the slopes, thanks to their unique combination of live music, DJs, dancers and performers.
Luc Reversade started this venture with a team of just five people. Following the bar's success in Val d'Isere, there are now chains in Val Thorens, Meribel, Alpe d'Huez and Megeve.
What you'll find here is the very best entertainment. The party starts at 16:00 when DJs, singers, dancers and musicians take the crowd on an après ski adventure of total Folie. The whole show, somewhere between cabaret and street theatre with singers, brings all generations together to enjoy some Folie fun.
However, La Folie Douce Chamonix is more than just an après-ski bar - they also offer delicious food in their four restaurants and cafe:
- Their main restaurant is La Fruitière, which serves contemporary cuisine made by chef Franck Mischler
- La Petite Cuisine serves local favourites in a canteen-style space
- Le Mayen is where tradition meets culinary boldness
- La Piazza offers a taste of Italy
- Le Kiosque Cafe is open daily and is ideal for a coffee first thing in the morning before returning for après at the end of the day.