The local Chamonix ice hockey team, the Pionniers, play in France's Ligue Magnus, the first division. See them battle against other national teams at Chamonix's ice rink.
Great atmosphere with tiered seating beside the rink and a warm bar/restaurant where you can get snacks, drinks and meals. Matches start at 20:00-20:30 at the Richard Bozon Ice Rink.
Tickets are €15 for adults and €11 for children (under 16) and students. There are also family discounts and packages including access to the dressing room, drinks, food, souvenirs and more. To be bought on the door or in advance on the website link above.
More Chamonix Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Snowiest week of the season in Chamonix
- Chamonix in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do