Situated on one of the oldest streets in Chamonix, this museum houses exhibits of Chamonix's past.
It showcases archives, oddities, visual and audible displays and has a regular temporary exhibition, which you can find details of on our events calendar.
- From 18/10/2014 to 29/03/2015. Exceptional closure 1 January and 25 December. Open Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 14:00 to 18:00
- During French School holidays: Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 10:00 -12:00 and 14:00 -18:00.
Adult price 3 euros. Concessions 2 euros. Children under 18 free.
- 90 rue des Moulins
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020