The Argentiere ski de fond trails weave through the pine woods and the small hamlets of Les Choselets and Les Grassonets.
They comprise a total of 15km divided into three different tracks ranging from an easy 1.5km route to a harder 9.5km route. It is possible to link up to the Chamonix ski de fond trails via Le Lavancher but this is a very steep route for experienced cross-country skiers only.
Equipment can be rented cheaply from local ski hire shops and cross-country ski passes are available at the ski pass office at the start of the tracks.
- 1362 Route d'Argentière
More Chamonix Insights...
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix