The Argentiere ski de fond trails weave through the pine woods and the small hamlets of Les Choselets and Les Grassonets.
They comprise a total of 15km divided into three different tracks ranging from an easy 1.5km route to a harder 9.5km route. It is possible to link up to the Chamonix ski de fond trails via Le Lavancher but this is a very steep route for experienced cross-country skiers only.
Equipment can be rented cheaply from local ski hire shops and cross-country ski passes are available at the ski pass office at the start of the tracks.
- 1362 Route d'Argentière
More Chamonix Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Snowiest week of the season in Chamonix
- Chamonix in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do