The Chamonix cross-country ski trails are easily accessed from the centre of town and are located near to the sports centre.
They are cheap to use (approx. 7€) for a day pass and equipment can be hired from the Intersport shop over the road for 10-15€ per day.
Trails suitable for classic and skating cross-country skiers and they are graded (green, blue, etc) for level of difficulty.
Lift passes should be bought at the foyer, where coats and bags can be left while you ski.
- Foyer de Ski de Fond de Chamonix Route du Bouchet
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020