Argentiere is a picturesque village within the Chamonix Valley and is just a short 10-minute car journey from Chamonix town. This charming village has been less affected by wealthy tourists and ex-patriots from various countries who have chosen to make their living in the mountains. It, therefore, retains a lot of authentic French charm and has a beautiful unspoilt high street with patisseries, boulangeries and wine bars.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020