Le Tour is a small, quaint little village at the far end of the Chamonix Valley in the Domaine de la Balme area. Take a stroll around the back streets to see some of the classically Alpine-style houses and the church dome. Look up to see the glaciers reaching down towards you, which are really impressive even in the height of summer.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020