Les Bossons is a sleepy little village just a five-minute drive from the centre Chamonix on the road to Les Houches. It is fairly spread out and consists mainly of chalet-style properties and is popular with families due to its local school.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches