The Step into the Void is a visitor attraction on the Aiguille du Midi, a reinforced glass box suspended 1000 metres above the void.
Accessible via the main Aiguille du Midi lift, the Chamonix Skywalk is open to all that are brave enough.
Free entry with all valid lift passes that include the Aiguille du Midi, slippers obligatory...
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Pedestrian access
- Tours / Excursions
- Open Seasons
More Chamonix Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Snowiest week of the season in Chamonix
- Chamonix in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do