This small nursery ski area is located just across the road from Le Buet train stop, on the road to Vallorcine.
There are two drag lifts here and a pulley rope lift, serving 1 green piste, 1 blue and 1 red and there's also a snow garden for children.
A snack restaurant on site serves hot dogs, drinks and crepes.
It's open every day in winter from 09:00 to 16:30.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th March 2020