Explore the fantastic natural scenery around Vallorcine, Le Tour and Montroc by going off the beaten track on snowshoes!
Snowshoeing allows you to discover unspoilt areas, away from the busy pistes. It is also a fantastic option if you don't fancy skiing or snowboarding but still want to get some exercise.
ESF's guides will take you to remote locations where you can see the local wildlife up close and view spectacular scenery including panoramas of Mont Blanc. If you have a group of 4 or more people, you can do an evening walk and combine it with a traditional Fondue or Grolle as part of your adventure.
They also offer a Trapper's Trail, for children aged 6 to 12 from 16:30 to 19:00 on Wednesdays with the theme: searching for animal tracks and igloo-building. You can contact them directly using the web link on this page for more details.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches