The Savoy is a small beginner ski area at the bottom of the Brevent gondola, very close to the town centre of Chamonix.
There are two short drag lifts - the Samaran & the Savoy and a magic carpet to help the children in ski school. The terrain is very gently sloping, so it's a great place to learn to ski or snowboard.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020