Situated in La Folie Douce Hotel you can watch the chef and his team prepare your meals in a relaxed and friendly environment.
The only aspect of this restaurant that resembles a self-service restaurant is that you must take your tray. Other than that, it has everything else you would expect of trendy restaurants. They have a great selection of delicious fresh dishes available to suit everyone.
The restaurant has a funky modern interior where you can easily relax with friends and family after fun on the slopes in the morning.
- 06:30 to 10:00 for breakfast
- 12:00 to 15:30 for lunch
- 19:00 to 23:00 for dinner
- Open Seasons
- 191 Avenue du Savoy
More Chamonix Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Snowiest week of the season in Chamonix
- Chamonix in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do