February is a popular time to ski. The snow is already deep in resort, the days are getting longer and the temperatures are typically a bit warmer than January. The UK half-term weeks generally coincide with similar European school holidays, so Chamonix lay on plenty of additional amusements both on- and off-piste to keep everyone entertained.
There are lots of regular events and parties going on in the bars, hotels and clubs around town, you can check the events calendar for the details on all those. Here we've listed some more special one-off events to keep on your radar.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th March 2020