The last video report of winter 2019/20 from Chamonix is an unusual one, as it's brought to you from our reporter Ollie's garden.
The team at SeeChamonix.com is working hard to get everything ready for the summer season. Summer is a wonderful time in the mountains, with plenty of things to do including hiking, mountain biking, climbing, mountaineering, sightseeing or just relaxing in a spa or sunbathing on a bar's terrace. And, of course, the snow will return to the slopes of Chamonix next winter and we'll all be able to shred the pistes again.
So, goodbye for now and see you here in a few months! In the meantime, keep an eye on our site for the latest information from Chamonix.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020