Grands Montets ski area is located in Argentiere, a short bus or train ride from Chamonix centre. There's also a large car park here, making it easily accessible.
The Grands Montets ski area is known for its steeper runs and more challenging pistes, however, there is a great beginner ski area here too. Les Chosalets nursery slope is located at the bottom of the ski area, not far from the lift pass office which you can read more about below.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches