A short hike suitable for families with children of walking age.
Chalet Floria is one of the best places to get an aerial view of the valley. The curved terrace juts out over the mountains and on a clear day you can see for miles.
The chalet is named for the hundreds of flowers that cover its walls, spilling out from window boxes and plant pots.
- Distance: 3.5km
- Highest Point: 1350m
- Vertical Gain: 240m
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020