Vallorcine is a small, relatively quiet French village at the eastern end of the Chamonix Valley, just a few kilometres from the Swiss border.
It's a good place to stay if you're looking for a quieter holiday away from it all, with a smaller choice of apartments, hotels and restaurants than central Chamonix.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020