For many people, January is the perfect time of the year to come skiing. The snow is usually good and the pistes are quiet. While conditions are definitely still wintry and big snowfalls are common, the temperature is beginning to creep upwards and the days are gradually getting a little longer.
Here's a look at the best events for January. For a detailed glance at everything you can do, have a look at our events calendar which is constantly updated with the latest events.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches