Whether you're coming here on a day trip, a week's holiday or for a longer stay, Chamonix welcomes visitors from around the world, all year round. The resort operates its cable-cars and lifts in both summer and winter, allowing everyone from mountaineers to sightseers to enjoy the mountains, however adventurous you're feeling.
More Chamonix Insights...
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix