The Richard Bozon Chamonix Sports Centre has a gym (salle de musculation), with a selection of body building and cardio equipment.
There is also a sports hall where you can join in fitness sessions such aerobics, dance, circuit training, step class, stretching and toning classes. They also have children's sessions such as sports classes and ballet lessons, a bouldering wall, ice rink, sauna, steam room (hammam) and swimming pool.
The indoor pool is 25m long and also features a separate children's pool with bubble jets and a water slide. The is also a 50 metre outdoor pool open in the summer months.
Unlike many public swimming pools is France, Speedo style swimming trunks are not mandatory for men.
The main sports centre opens at different times of the year. Click on the website link above for current dates, times and entry prices.
- Families & Kids
- Kids' Club / Activities
- Spa / Fitness
- Hammam / Steam-room
- Swimming Pool (indoor)
- Tennis Court(s)
- Parking on street
- Disabled access
- Gym / Fitness Centre
- Guides & Instructors
- Fitness / Sports Instructor
- Adult Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Private Lessons
- 214 Avenue de la Plage
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020