It's been a very strange February with almost spring-like conditions. The bottom of the valley is green but the pistes are kept in good condition, mainly thanks to the flurries of snow we've been getting regularly.
Temperatures have been unusually warm but winter is set to return this week, with the temps dropping and more snow on its way, starting on Tuesday night, perfect to freshen up the pistes and keep the riding fun.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches