New this season 2019/2020, Dinners Delivered by TCS is a super cost-effective way to cater for your holiday. Tempted by their delicious-sounding menu and their promised hassle-free process, we decided to order ourselves a feast.
Dinners Delivered by TCS is a branch of the Total Chalet Services chalet management company. Based in Morzine, after trying their food delivery service over there, they decided to extend it to the neighbouring Chamonix Valley and, so far, it's been a huge success!
They offer ready-made, home-cooked meals that can be reheated in the oven or microwave, as well as recipe bags with everything you need to cook a tasty dinner in no time. These are delivered to your home within the Morzine and Chamonix valleys. They have a range of menu choices available to order, from authentic Indian food to flavourful Asian dishes, Mexican and Italian delicacies, delicious sides and finger-licking desserts, including lots of options for vegans and vegetarians – perfect for a simple evening takeaway or to cater for your ski holiday.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches