This week-long festival encourages children to be imaginative and creative, whilst having lots of fun.
Activities include circus skills workshops, making toys out of paper, puppet plays, theatre and more. Events take place the entire length of the Chamonix valley, including the nearby towns of Saint-Gervais and Passy.
You can buy tickets online or on the door for various events, costing just €5 per child. The shows and activities will all be in French but many will be so visual and/or musical that children of any nationality will be able to enjoy them.
Full schedule of events available in the web link above.
More Chamonix Insights...
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix