It's been snowing on and off in Chamonix for most of the week. The biggest dump took place on Monday and there have been regular top-ups almost every day since then.
Conditions on the slopes are excellent and snow depths are the best we've seen so far this winter. The forecast suggests that we may get another dump of snow on Sunday night into Monday. The temperatures will rise after that and we may see some blue skies and sunshine.
March is set to be the best month of the season in the Chamonix Valley!
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Snowiest week of the season in Chamonix