Les Planards is Chamonix centre's very own ski area, comprising a beginner slope as well as blue and red runs. During the February holidays, you can ski here from 17:30 to 21:00 every Wednesday.
The Planards' two drag lifts will be open and the pistes will be floodlit. There will be music and a parallel slalom to try, as well as hot drinks.
The night skiing is included in both the MBU area and the local Le Pass lift tickets, as well as the Planards day pass. Alternatively, you can buy a pass on site for €10.
More Chamonix Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Snowiest week of the season in Chamonix
- Chamonix in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do