View the Grands Montets conditions up close and personal. This webcam is at Lognan (1972m), the main meeting point at the Grands Montets ski area - giving a view of the Herse chairlift. This location also plays host to the Chamonix Freeride Days at the end of the season.
Webcam image courtesy of the Compagnie du Mont Blanc
If you want to stay close to this ski area, Marmotte Mountain have several properties situated at the base of Grand Montets giving easy access to slopes, including Chalet Libellule.
More Chamonix Insights...
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix