This is the only webcam view in the valley which gives a complete overview of the Grands Montets ski area - home to much of Chamonix's most infamous ski terrain. In fact the area is so steep and large we have had to tilt the image to get it to fit in a panoramic view, so the true steepness needs 20 degrees adding to it!
If you can't see anything but cloud, we suggest the visibility is quite bad either round our camera or on the GM - check our other views out to cross-reference!
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020