Le Tour ski area can be found at the far end of the Chamonix valley and is accessible by ski bus or by car. You can also take the train to Vallorcine from where you can get on the Vallorcine gondola, which links up to Le Tour ski area.
Le Tour provides plenty of variation for beginners of all levels, whether it be starting off at the nursery ski area at the bottom of the slopes (La Vormaine) or trying something a little more challenging higher up the mountain in the main ski area.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches