Le Tour ski area can be found at the far end of the Chamonix valley and is accessible by ski bus or by car. You can also take the train to Vallorcine from where you can get on the Vallorcine gondola, which links up to Le Tour ski area.
Le Tour provides plenty of variation for beginners of all levels, whether it be starting off at the nursery ski area at the bottom of the slopes (La Vormaine) or trying something a little more challenging higher up the mountain in the main ski area.
More Chamonix Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Snowiest week of the season in Chamonix
- Chamonix in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do