A sheep fair doesn’t sound like much of a day out, but the French manage to turn it into a fun-filled rural fete.
As well as lots of sheep you will also find various stalls selling local produce, artisans making traditional crafts, homemade cider being pressed in front of your very eyes, ladies in shawls doing country dancing and men in funny hats playing horns and yodelling. What more could you possibly ask for?
You’ll find it all going on in the centre of Servoz near to the church this Sunday. Free entry. Opens from 10:00 to 21:00
More Chamonix Insights...
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020