A view of Les Drus and La Verte (4122m) overlooking Les Grands Montets ski area. This area is one of the prime locations for mountaineering in the region, however there have been some spectacular large scale collapses which means that parts of the area have become off limits.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020