This is a webcam view from the other side of Mont Blanc in Italy, from the resort of Courmayeur. When weather conditions are good or bad in Chamonix they can be totally different over here. It's always useful to see what is going on in the Courmayeur ski area, especially with regards the snow conditions in winter - for that sneaky powder day or when the blizzards are in in Cham, Courmayeur can be basking in sunshine and it's only short drive or bus trip through the Mont Blanc Tunnel. And the coffee is so much better over there it's worth the drive just for a cup...
More Chamonix Insights...
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020