Situated in Vallorcine just minutes away from the train station and local bus stop, this spa is easily accessible to all in the Chamonix valley and includes everything you need to unwind.
The spa has a large indoor pool for enthusiastic swimmers, two saunas, a steam room and fitness centre. Cinq Mondes also over a wide variety of spa treatments. Treatments include, but are not limited to:
- Eyebrow shaping
- Aromatic bath
- Scrub / Polishing
Treatments range in price from just 10€ to 220€. Two to five-day packages are also available which include complimentary treatments over a series of days. Packages cost between 170€ to 498€.
The kid's SPA (7-16 years) in partnership with TOOFRUIT (100 % organic products) enables you to enjoy a relaxing massage with your children.
The main facilities are open throughout the year, however different areas are open at different times:
- Indoor pool: 09:00 - 20:00
- Fitness centre: 09:00 - 20:00
- Saunas: 15:00 - 20:00
The Cinq Mondes Spa is open:
- High season: Everyday except Monday, 10:00 - 13:00 and 15:30 - 20:00.
- May & June: Open from Thursday to Sunday
- Autumn: Open on Saturday & Sunday only
Please note that treatments and massages are available by appointment only.
Visit the Residence Vallorcine 5 start eco-resort complex to take some time out and completely relax.
- Spa / Fitness
- Beauty Treatments
- Gym / Fitness area
- Hammam / Steam-room
- Massage / Relaxation
- Swimming Pool (indoor)
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Beauty Treatment
- Chef Lieu
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020