As we move on into spring, temperatures tend to fluctuate a lot more, bringing mixed weather (and consequently, snow) conditions to the Chamonix ski areas.
This week, we've had some fresh snow, a few gorgeous sunny days and even a bit of rain. However, conditions on the slopes are generally excellent with some powder days thrown in.
The forecast suggests that we'll have lots of sunshine over the weekend, with some precipitation on Monday and more sunshine after that.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Snowiest week of the season in Chamonix