Chamonix centre has two low altitude nursery ski areas which are easily accessible on foot or by bus, with bus stops right on the doorstep of each one.
Le Savoy is situated at the top end of town behind the Club Med building and Les Planards can be found just across the road from the Montenvers/Mer de Glace railway station.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches