Perched up at 1913m beside the famous Mer de Glace, this restaurant boasts one of the most extraordinary views in the valley.
This atmospheric old building is open for lunch only, serving typical Savoyard cuisine - Slates of charcuterie to share, traditional stone soup, Savoyard stew, omelettes with mountain herbs.
Evening meals are only available to those staying at the refuge.
Ideal for groups, conferences, weddings, private parties (return train trip + meal).
Open daily whenever the Montenvers - Mer de Glace train is running in winter & summer.
Send an enquiry for more information.
- Pedestrian access
- Mer de Glace
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020