Why not treat yourself for a quick lunch break or just a drink. Take away or eat in, there's something for everyone! Accessible for skiers and pedestrians.
For a quick break while skiing or hiking, The Foehn Trend takeaway offers a variety of hot and cold homemade sandwiches, Panini, Pasta Cup, French fries, mixed salads and more... all served by their young and dynamic team in a fun, modern atmosphere with funky decor. Large windows offer fantastic views of the Mont Blanc, Aiguille du Midi and the Bossons glacier.
Open both winter and summer, you can now order online with the "click and collect" system to minimise your waiting time and enjoy your mountain activity.
It's just to the left of the main gondola as you step outside.
Open everyday depending on lift opening from mid-December to mid-April and mid0June to Mid-September.
- Flegere, Chamonix
More Chamonix Insights...
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020