Located at the bottom of the Bochard lift in the Grands Montets ski area, this cafe makes a perfect place to meet up with friends or family.
Le Spot takeaway has a huge outside terrace and plenty of seating inside too. They serve a variety of hot & cold homemade sandwiches, hot dogs, hamburgers, and they also have a water fountain - ideal for re-filling during the day. The views from the terrace are great of the Aiguilles Rouges, Mont Blanc and the Chamonix valley below.
New for the winter season 2020, the restaurant is offering a click-and-collect service on their takeaway snacks so you can fully maximise your time on the mountain by not waiting in busy queues. Their menu will now also offer something for everyone with the introduction of a new vegan menu.
The restaurant is follows the same opening dates as the ski lifts during the winter.
- Grands Montets Mid-station, Argentiere, Chamonix
More Chamonix Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches