Visit this intimate restaurant which is one of the highest in Europe. The cable car access is spectacular and the 360 degree view is breathtaking.
Take a look at the blackboards for daily specials and what's on the menu - expect flavours of the Alps made from locally sourced and grown produce. There is something for everyone with a new vegan menu also available. They have been awarded the title 'Maitre Restaurateur', to recognise that the food is home made from fresh local produce.
The entire menu is translated in to 45 languages online and via a QR code on the tables which you can scan with your phone.
The restaurant is fully equipped to host seminars, with a capacity for 30 people, a video projector, a white screen and a flipchart. Please phone to discuss reservations.
Open year round apart from in November when the restaurant is open according to the lift opening. There is an annual closure in November. You can prepare your visit by reserving a table online via the restaurant's website or their Facebook page.
- Open Seasons
- Aiguille du Midi, Chamonix 74400
More Chamonix Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Snowiest week of the season in Chamonix
- Chamonix in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do