Winter is one step closer today as the Compagnie du Mont Blanc have announced the dates & timetables for Chamonix's ski areas today.
Depending on snow conditions, some of the ski areas may open for weekends in November or early December. Keep any eye on our snow reports and dump alerts to see how conditions are faring nearer to the time.
Timetables also include annual closure for maintenance for the Aiguille du Midi & Step into the Void in November and the Ice Cave at the Mer de Glace in early December. Please also note that the Panormaic du Mont blanc gondola is closed during winter, as is Les Bossons chair lift.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020