With peak season well and truly upon us, there are a whole host of events for the upcoming month in Chamonix. From mountaineering festivals to triathlons to one of the most gruelling ultramarathons in the world, there's plenty to do and see.
August is one of the busiest months in Chamonix, with many events on the calendar to suit visitors of every age and ability. Of course, one of the biggest talking points in the Chamonix summer schedule is the 50km Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc, easily one of the best know ultramarathons in the world.
With all this in mind, let's take a look at what's happening in Chamonix for the month.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th March 2020