This little museum is housed in the same building as the post office in the village centre of Servoz.
Exhibitions include ancient shepherding and newer farming practises, changes in land and landscapes over the years and local produce.
From 12/06 to 30/06/2018: Closed Monday and Sunday, Open from 9am at noon, and from 2pm to 6pm. Closed on Mondays, on Sundays and public holidays.
From 01/07 to 31/08/2018.
Closed on Sunday.
Open from 9am at noon, and from 2.30pm to 6.30pm.
Closed on Sundays and public holidays.
- Le Bouchet
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020