This triathlon starts in Montriond and arrives in Chamonix, after competitors have undertaken a 4km swim, a 190km cycle and a 42km run.
Athletes will swim in the beautiful Montriond Lake (near Morzine - Haut-Savoie), will ascend five high passes of Savoie and Haute-Savoie (Joux Verte, Joux Plane, Romme, Colombière, Aravis) and will run on some of the most beautiful running trails of the Chamonix Valley through the Montenvers, Forbes Signal, Grand Balcon Nord, Aiguille du Midi mid station, before heading down to Chamonix town centre where the local crowd will welcome them on one of the most beautiful finish line in the world.
Winners will be announced in Chamonix on the Sunday at the place du Triangle de l'Amitié where there will also be a village of exhibitors.
For more details and how to register please visit the website via the button above.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020