Head to the Place Mont blanc in the centre of Chamonix every Saturday for the main market in the valley.
One half of the market sells fruit, vegetables and local produce, whilst the other sells clothes, tableware and the occasional antique or collectable. You can also pick up a great cup of coffee from the Cafe Bunna mobile coffee bar.
The market is open from 07:30 to 12:30 every Saturday throughout the year.
Dates for this event
More Chamonix Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Mixed conditions in Chamonix as spring approaches
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Snowiest week of the season in Chamonix
- Chamonix in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do