Head to the Place Mont blanc in the centre of Chamonix every Saturday for the main market in the valley.
One half of the market sells fruit, vegetables and local produce, whilst the other sells clothes, tableware and the occasional antique or collectable. You can also pick up a fresh coffee, roasted chicken and other ready-made meals.
The market is open from 08:00 to 13:00 every Saturday throughout the year.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Chamonix opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020