Head to the Place Mont blanc in the centre of Chamonix every Saturday for the main market in the valley. Only food stalls available during the Coronavirus crisis. Maximum 3 people per stall and at least 1.5m distance between people.
One half of the market sells fruit, vegetables and local produce, whilst the other sells clothes, tableware and the occasional antique or collectable. You can also pick up a fresh coffee, roasted chicken and other ready-made meals.
The market is open from 08:00 to 13:00 every Saturday throughout the year.
Dates for this event
More Chamonix Insights...
- Safety measures in Chamonix winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Chamonix from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Chamonix sights reopen in May 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Chamonix
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020